Our agency also promotes authors' work by securing speaking engagements and planning press parties. We arrange press parties, such as the press party for Penny Baird's Bringing Paris Home at Kate's Paperie and the Museum of the City of New York. We arranged the press party for Eileen Lane Antiques with the Consul General of Sweden, Mamma Mia, press, and celebrities.
We secure speaking engagements for talented, high-profile authors. We are committed to connecting our authors with quality organizations and orchestrating educational and meaningful events. We make certain that speakers are fully informed on the organization’s mission and where and when they need to arrive.
- Author of five books that unlock secrets of making math fun and intriguing
- Has spoken at over 200 academic institutions and has presented at the 2005 TED Conference of Ideas
- Named "America's Best Math Whiz" by Reader's Digest
- Appeared on The Today Show, CNN, The Colbert Report, and National Public Radio
- Available in 2012 in Boston from January 5-10, NYC from March 9-16 and Washington DC from April 25-30
- Internationally renowned interior designer
- Author of two books on French style, her latest book The New French Interior
- Named to Architectural Digest's list of the Top 100 Architects and Designers for the past 17 years
- Knowledgeable in all things French, the flea markets and antique markets of Europe
- Author of five design books
- Well-known TV personality, featured weekly in her national TV series, Town Country Crafts with Kathy Peterson
- Profiled in national publications such as Woman's Day, America Ways, Woman's World, USA Weekend, Better Homes & Gardens, The Chicago Tribune, and The Washington Times
- Her designs have been shown on HGTV, DIY Network, E!, The Rachael Ray Show, PBS, and TNN
- Lawyer of Crime After Crime, documenting Safran's seven-year struggle to free a wrongfully imprisoned survivor of domestic violence
- Recipient of the Domestic Violence Pro Bono Law Award (2010), Litigation Area Associates Spotlight Award (2007) and Pro Bono Award for Protecting the Rights of Victims of Abuse (2004)
- Knowledgeable in topics such as battered women and domestic violence
MICHAEL C. TURPEN
- Michael C. Turpen. Author/speaker Mike Turpen is more than Oklahoma’s former attorney general Mike Turpen’s rich and varied experiences as Oklahoma’s Attorney General provide a complex tapestry from which he weaves his compelling presentations.
- Mike Turpen has keynoted conferences of the National Association of Attorneys General, the Fourth Federal Judicial Circuit, and the National Family and Juvenile Judges’ Association.
- Author or co-author of seven books
- Nationally-known film and theater critic, former co-host of Sneak Previews, MSNBC's "At the Movies" and NBC's Reel Talk
- Recipient of two honorary degrees, from Hofstra University and St. Mary's College
- Lectures on topics such as films, baseball, bull-fighting and celebrities he has interviewed.
- Executive director of Parenting Horizons, an organization devoted to enriching children's lives through parent and teacher education
- Parenting expert and author of How to Hug a Porcupine: Negotiating the Prickly Points of the Tween Years, Practical Parenting for the 21st. Century: The Manual You Wish Had Come With Your Child, and Joint Custody With A Jerk: Raising a Child With an Uncooperative Ex Now What Do I Do?
- Worked on the campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Ed Koch and has worked with heads of state of over 15 countries including Tony Blair and Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berulusconi and three Israeli Prime Ministers
- His consulting firm, Douglas E. Schoen, LLC specializes in shaping campaigns and political agendas, raising brand images and profiles, and creating legacies for international business and political leaders across the country and throughout the world.
- Author of Mad as Hell: How the Tea Party Movement s Fundamentally Remaking Our Two-Party System and The Threat Closer to Home: Hugo Chávez and the War Against America and the author of Declaring Independence: The Beginning of the End of the Two-Party System, The Power of the Vote: Electing Presidents, Overthrowing Dictators, and Promoting Democracy Around the World, and On the Campaign Trail: The Long Road of Presidential Politics, 1860-2004